Statement concerning copyright © of content on this site,
All content on this site, text or images, is protected by copyright. No content from this site may be used for any purpose without the express permission of the author. All rights are reserved.
Swiss federal law
All photographs are protected by the swiss federal law on authors rights of October 1992 (loi fédérale sur le droit d'auteur et les droits voisins ( LDA) du 9 octobre 1992)
Consult the law : In French In German In Italian
Further to the above you can consult the general conditions of contract as reccomended by the assocaition of swiss photographers :PPS
( Photographes professionels Suisses). These are the general conditions in effect for all contracts entered by the photographer.
Consult the general conditions (in French)
CONTRACTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING FUNDEMENTAL RULES CONCERNING REPRODUCTION:
- Without a formal agreement to the contrary, the rights granted to the client to use the photographs are limited exclusively to the objective for which they were ordered.
- Le credit for the photograph is mandatory for each reproduction : "© Peter Hobden — www.pic2d.com". If the credit is not present a supplement of 100% of the original tariff will be added to the price.
- The photographer will be provided with 2 copies of the reproduced work or the media in which the work is reproduced at no cost to the photographer.
- The photographer declines any claims that might be made by third parties following the publication of the photographs.
- It is forbidden to provide photographs/images to third parties without the permission of the photographer. This is equally valid for editions under licence. In addition it is forbidden to make copies of the photographs/images. Any usage exceeding the limits agreed between the client and the photographer will impose on the client a payment of an indeminity equivalent to 150% of the price due , for abusive use, according to the "Tarif de l'ASBI (Association Suisse des Banques d'Images)" in the version in effect at the time the the photographic work is ordered.
- Juridiction : Courts in Geneva, Switzerland. For Delivery outside of Switzerland only Swiss Law is applicable.
- In the absence of agreement to the contrary , any use by the client of the photographic work delivered, and in particular printing it or publishing it, implies the acceptance without restriction by the client of the present conditions.
(text translated from the french original